The parties had many different wishes for the negotiations.
The government and the parliamentary parties on Friday night agreed on a new version of the reopening phase 4 .
In the first draft of the reopening, which was presented on May 8 , it was planned that the nightlife would open and that the assembly ban would be lifted, but that is not how it ended.
Here is what the parties have agreed on:
- The opening hours for restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes in Denmark are extended from 00.00 to 02.00.
- It is being investigated whether concerts with more than 500 people can be held on the same terms as Superliga football. In the same way, it is being investigated whether the rules can be extended to other professional sports.
- The rule that tourists must have booked six nights in order to be allowed to travel is repealed.
- Test results must be ready within 24 hours for 80 percent of those tested – must be done via an increased laboratory facility in Western Denmark.
- Focus on insulation via samples – if the self-insulation is not complied with, “steps can be taken” to insulate via orders.
- The authorities must be able to take targeted action against specific groups that fill in the infection numbers.
- Negotiations on better support for hard-hit companies must begin – including support for subcontractors.