Ahenfo Radio Denmark
The perpetrator has been in France for a short time He is said to have arrived in France via Paris on October 9, writes Reuters. According to Reuters, he arrived in France recently via Italy. He came to Italy in September. There he was placed in corona quarantine, before the authorities released him and ordered him to leave Italian territory. Tunisian authorities have also launched an investigation into the man. Le Figaro writes that the man's name is Brahim Aouissaoui. He has stated that he acted alone. According to the AP , the police are not looking for other attackers. French prosecutors say the man was confronted by police who shot inside the church. He was seriously injured and is currently in hospital. He is supposed to come from a village near Kairouan in Tunisia, but has recently lived in Sfax. Tunisian police visited his family there on Thursday, according to Reuters. Increases preparedness President Emmanuel Macron condemns the attack and says it is Islamist terror. During a visit to the Mediterranean city where the attack took place, the president said that France is under attack. Earlier today, Macron announced, among other things, that the number of soldiers to be deployed to look after French schools and houses of worship will be increased from 3,000 to 7,000. At the same time, the president said he wanted to send a message of unity to the French people. The attack has shaken large parts of the world. Leaders such as Donald Trump, Norwegian Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide and Turkish Foreign Minister have condemned the attack. It also has the Saudi Foreign Ministry. Earlier in the day, a security guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was stabbed.
Lifestyle

French prosecutors: Tunisian man behind attack in Nice

The perpetrator has been in France for a short time He is said to have arrived in France via Paris on October 9, writes Reuters. According to Reuters, he arrived in France recently via Italy. He came to Italy in September. There he was placed in corona quarantine, before the authorities released him and ordered him to leave Italian territory. Tunisian authorities have also launched an investigation into the man. Le Figaro writes that the man's name is Brahim Aouissaoui. He has stated that he acted alone. According to the AP , the police are not looking for other attackers. French prosecutors say the man was confronted by police who shot inside the church. He was seriously injured and is currently in hospital. He is supposed to come from a village near Kairouan in Tunisia, but has recently lived in Sfax. Tunisian police visited his family there on Thursday, according to Reuters. Increases preparedness President Emmanuel Macron condemns the attack and says it is Islamist terror. During a visit to the Mediterranean city where the attack took place, the president said that France is under attack. Earlier today, Macron announced, among other things, that the number of soldiers to be deployed to look after French schools and houses of worship will be increased from 3,000 to 7,000. At the same time, the president said he wanted to send a message of unity to the French people. The attack has shaken large parts of the world. Leaders such as Donald Trump, Norwegian Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide and Turkish Foreign Minister have condemned the attack. It also has the Saudi Foreign Ministry. Earlier in the day, a security guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was stabbed.

Prosecutors in France confirm that the alleged perpetrator in Nice is a Tunisian citizen, and was born in 1999.

Three people were killed when the largest church in Nice was attacked on Thursday morning.

French authorities inform the media that an elderly woman died after having her neck cut. Church servant Vincent Loquès also had his throat cut and died inside the church.

According to French prosecutors, two of the victims were found inside the church. The third victim died at a bar in the area of ​​several knife injuries.

The prosecution in France confirms that the suspected perpetrator in Nice is a Tunisian citizen, and is 21 years old.

Video surveillance shows that the prosecuting authorities believe the perpetrator came to Nice via the train station and changed clothes, the prosecuting authorities in France said at a press conference on Thursday night.

The perpetrator has been in France for a short time

He is said to have arrived in France via Paris on October 9, writes Reuters.

According to Reuters, he arrived in France recently via Italy. He came to Italy in September.

There he was placed in corona quarantine, before the authorities released him and ordered him to leave Italian territory. Tunisian authorities have also launched an investigation into the man.

Le Figaro writes that the man’s name is Brahim Aouissaoui. He has stated that he acted alone. According to the AP , the police are not looking for other attackers.

French prosecutors say the man was confronted by police who shot inside the church. He was seriously injured and is currently in hospital.

He is supposed to come from a village near Kairouan in Tunisia, but has recently lived in Sfax. Tunisian police visited his family there on Thursday, according to Reuters.

Increases preparedness

President Emmanuel Macron condemns the attack and says it is Islamist terror. During a visit to the Mediterranean city where the attack took place, the president said that France is under attack.

Earlier today, Macron announced, among other things, that the number of soldiers to be deployed to look after French schools and houses of worship will be increased from 3,000 to 7,000.

At the same time, the president said he wanted to send a message of unity to the French people.

The attack has shaken large parts of the world. Leaders such as Donald Trump, Norwegian Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide and Turkish Foreign Minister have condemned the attack.

It also has the Saudi Foreign Ministry. Earlier in the day, a security guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was stabbed.

Source: nrk.no

Related posts

The Danish Medicines Agency: The first Danes can be vaccinated as early as January – if the vaccine is approved in the EU

admin

Las Catrinas Brings Authentic Mexican Food to Astoria

admin

World Second-Happiest Country Denmark To Get Museum For Happiness

admin

Leave a Comment